View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Welcome
Welcome to vixra

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dark Matter

Post Re: Dark Matter
jparmar wrote:
Hi Quantumantigravity,

So I don't think it would be possible to physically distinguish them and hence detect them.

Thus if the nucleon spin is considered as the evidence, we are done!! :idea: :idea:

Regards,
Jaidev

According to my quantum gravity hypothesis, spin (angular momentum) is one of the 3 factors playing a very important role in generating gravity, and anti-gravity.

If you don't think it would be possible to physically distinguish them and hence detect them, then what was your reason for postulating their existence?

I imagine that you need them for a reason? :?

Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW

Quote:
If you don't think it would be possible to physically distinguish them and hence detect them, then what was your reason for postulating their existence?
I imagine that you need them for a reason? :?

Unless the color charge is generating the spin, and I don't have any proof of it, and we can demonstarate the link between the color charge and spin, there is no way to distinguish between the different colored species of neutrons. But their existence explains the DM and other natural phenomena, hence... the need.

Regards,
Jaidev

Thu May 11, 2017 3:31 pm
Report this post

Jaidev, what do you think about the possibility of existence of repulsive gravity, i.e. anti-gravity?

Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW

Hi Quantumantigravity,

I have not studied repulsive gravity or heard anything about it, hence it seems like a strange but interesting idea.

A simple thought experiment makes me think that is is not possible:
Suppose there is a box with zero mass and perfect mirrors on all 6 faces and we place a high energy photon inside the box then the box+photon will have mass equal to E/c2 where E is the energy of the photon. Suppose that there is an instrument of mass 1 kg placed at 1 meter near our hypothetical box with photon, and it measures the force due to the gravity, then the instrument will measure a force of GE/c2 N.
Now consider a case where our photon splits into a particle anti-particle pair where the matter particle is attracting and the anti-matter is repelling our instrument then our instrument will abruptly measure a force of 0 N.
Now if they annihilate each other and change back to photon then the instrument will again measure a force of GE/c2 N, I don't think this abrupt change in the force exerted on the instrument is possible and hence I doubt the anti-gravity of anti-particles.

Regards,
Jaidev

Fri May 12, 2017 4:13 am
Report this post

jparmar wrote:
Hi Quantumantigravity,

A simple thought experiment makes me think that repulsive gravity, i.e. anti-gravity, is not possible.
... hence I doubt the anti-gravity of anti-particles.

Look !! :)

I am going to actually perform MY two anti-gravity experiments soon:

https://quantumantigravity.wordpress.com/

" I have not studied repulsive gravity or heard anything about it, hence it seems like a strange but interesting idea."

https://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0001011.pdf

Well, just type "repulsive gravity" into Google search (about 470,000 results), or click on the following link:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=repulsive+gravity&oq=repulsive+gravity&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3503j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=repulsive+gravity&start=0

Tue May 16, 2017 9:50 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW