View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 am

Welcome
Welcome to vixra

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Why NASA does not respond to the proposal of Fernan?

Post Why NASA does not respond to the proposal of Fernan?
WHY NASA DOES NOT RESPOND TO THE PROPOSAL OF FERNAN?

I would like not to have to write this, but it has already passed too long and my age does not allow me to wait much more the response they owe to me; so, I have to force it.
Certainly, may my texts be difficult to read, and their understanding require a considerable effort, only justified if there is a guarantee that it is worthwhile, but I dare to assure that who decides to study them will not regret having done, if it gives me the opportunity to clarify the points that may be dark: of course I don’t doubt all those who find clear the essential points of theories exposed in them will agree with me to consider them sufficient to invalidate the principles contrary to intuition, posited by the official theories in order to explain some controversial facts; for those who do not, I proposed to NASA the realization of the experiment of Michelson-Morley aboard the ISS.
I have already exposed in these forums how the new physical theory explains the surprising result of such an experiment carried out in a fixed ground laboratory: each of the existing (elementary) particles affects the local properties of the medium, through which all the waves generated by them propagate, to a degree as higher as greater the absolute value of its particular generated potential at each point, not only by altering the medial density and (due to the relationship between both) the propagation speed of waves (increasing or decreasing its value with the distance to the massive centre of the particle, in the case of ordinary matter, according the sign of the charge, respectively negative or positive), but also by producing anisotropy (making elementary waves be generated as ellipsoids of revolution and eccentricity equal to the ratio between both speed values, the one of the particle’s centre with respect the local medium, and the other of the wave propagation), so that, in the nearby environment of a body so massive and isolated as the Earth, the resulting measurable effect of anisotropy (average of all those due to existing particles) is almost equal to that due only to the totality of particular components of the body, i.e. to that corresponding to an elementary wave eccentricity equal to the ratio between the translational speed of the body with respect to the medium and the propagation speed of waves.
Certainly this explanation, as simple as intuitive, cannot cause indifference to an institution like NASA, but desire to check it as soon as possible. I have strong reasons to believe that my proposal has been received and considered, as well as my warning to inform public opinion if a proper response is not given. So, after the time elapsed, it is almost certain that the experiment is already underway, at least.
It is also obvious that the fact of keeping hidden the results so far obtained indicates these are not favourable to the official relativistic theory, as its defenders (the vast majority of reputed scientists) would not pass up the opportunity of make them known: so it must be inferred that the experiment has not been still completed, or that the interpretation of results requires more time. On this case, it should be noted that the new physical theory does not specify the value of its discrepancy with the official relativistic theory, if the value of the translational speed of the Earth with respect to the local environment, which may be much greater than that with respect to the Sun, is not known: the greater the ratio between the first and the second, the lower the value of the discrepancy; in addition, it should be taken into account that the rotation prevents the motions of different parts of the Earth from being parallel, and so elementary waves cannot be ellipsoids of revolution. According to all of this, if with current technology the results do not appear conclusive, it must be because the value of the speed ratio is too great.
Although the deduction pointed out does not justify the attitude of NASA (at least with respect to my own person), it does allow to explain it as an excess of caution for fear to the implications of an incorrect interpretation of the results. I think that they have been wrong: If what was intended is to maintain the maximum reservation on this matter, this was not the best way to success, as I hate sensationalism, do not want publicity and so would have been willing to collaborate in the discretion.
I regret having to say this of an institution worthy of my gratitude for very good reasons, but I feel that my time is running out and I would like to conclude and communicate all what I have in mind, ensuring that certain essential and enormously significant points are correctly interpreted, which may require an effort very hardly demandable to potential recipients by who has no recognized authority: the experimental confirmation in question of the new physical theory could give it to me.
Before deciding my next action, I will wait a reasonable time to allow NASA give the response I request, whether publicly (as through this forum), or privately (via my email, if it has been saved). 

¿POR QUÉ LA NASA NO RESPONDE A LA PROPUESTA DE FERNÁN?

Desearía no tener que escribir esto, pero ya ha transcurrido demasiado tiempo y mi edad no me permite esperar mucho más la respuesta que se me debe, así que he de forzarla.
Puede que mis textos resulten difíciles de leer, y su comprensión requiera un esfuerzo considerable, sólo justificado si existe garantía de que vale la pena, pero me atrevo a asegurar que quien se decida a estudiarlos no lamentará haberlo hecho, si me concede la posibilidad de aclarar los puntos que le resulten oscuros: desde luego, no pongo en duda que quien tenga claros los puntos esenciales de las teorías expuestas en ellos coincidirá conmigo en considerar que bastan para invalidar los principios contrarios a la intuición, postulados por las teorías oficiales en su intento de explicar unos hechos conflictivos; para quien no tenga claros tales puntos, he propuesto a la NASA la realización del experimento de Michelson-Morley a bordo de la EEI.
Ya he dejado expuesto en estos foros cómo la nueva teoría física explica el sorprendente resultado del experimento realizado en un laboratorio fijo a tierra: cada una de las partículas (elementales) existentes afecta a las propiedades locales del medio en que se propagan todas las ondas generadas por ellas, en tanto mayor grado cuanto mayor sea, en cada punto, el valor absoluto de su potencial particular generado, no sólo por alterar la densidad medial y (en consecuencia, por la relación entre ambas) la velocidad de propagación (aumentando o disminuyendo su valor, en el caso de materia ordinaria, con la distancia al centro masivo de la partícula, según la carga sea respectivamente negativa o positiva), sino también por producir anisotropía (haciendo que las ondas elementales sean generadas como elipsoides de revolución y excentricidad igual a la razón entre la velocidad del centro de la partícula con respecto al medio local y la velocidad de propagación de las ondas), de forma que, en el entorno cercano de un cuerpo tan masivo y aislado como la Tierra, el efecto resultante de anisotropía medible (promedio de todos los debidos a partículas existentes) sea casi igual al debido tan sólo a la totalidad de partículas componentes del cuerpo, o sea, al correspondiente a una excentricidad de onda elemental igual a la razón entre las velocidades de traslación del tal cuerpo respecto del medio y de propagación de las ondas.
Desde luego, esta explicación, tan sencilla como intuitiva, no puede dejar indiferente a una institución como la NASA, sino causar el deseo de comprobarla tan pronto como se pueda. Tengo razones contundentes para creer que mi propuesta ha sido recibida y considerada, así como mi apercibimiento de informar a la opinión pública si no se me daba la respuesta debida. Así pues, dado el tiempo transcurrido, resulta casi seguro que el experimento ya se ha puesto, al menos, en marcha.
También resulta obvio que el hecho de mantener ocultos los resultados obtenidos hasta ahora indica que éstos no son favorables a la teoría relativista oficial, pues sus defensores (la inmensa mayoría de los científicos reconocidos) no dejarían pasar la oportunidad de publicarlos: ha de deducirse, pues, que el experimento no ha concluido, o que la interpretación de sus resultados requiere más tiempo. Sobre este caso, cabe apuntar que la nueva teoría física no permite precisar el valor de su discrepancia con la teoría relativista oficial, si no se conoce el valor de la velocidad de desplazamiento de la Tierra con respecto al medio local, la cual puede ser mucho mayor que la propia velocidad de traslación con respecto al Sol: cuanto mayor sea la razón entre la primera y la segunda, tanto menor será el valor de la discrepancia; además, hay que tener en cuenta que la rotación impide que los desplazamientos de las distintas partes de la Tierra sean paralelos y, por tanto, que las ondas elementales sean exactamente elipsoides de revolución. Según esto, si con la tecnología actual los resultados no parecen concluyentes, debe de ser porque el valor de dicha razón entre velocidades es demasiado grande.
Aunque la deducción apuntada no justifique la actitud de la NASA (al menos, con respecto a mi persona), sí permite explicarla como un exceso de prudencia ante las implicaciones de una incorrecta interpretación de los resultados. Creo que se han equivocado: si lo que se pretendía es mantener la máxima reserva sobre este asunto, ésta no era la mejor forma de conseguirla, pues yo detesto el sensacionalismo y no deseo la publicidad, por lo que hubiese estado dispuesto a colaborar en la discreción.
Lamento haber tenido que decir esto de una institución merecedora de mi agradecimiento por muy buenos motivos, pero siento que mi tiempo se está acabando y desearía poder concluir y comunicar todo lo que tengo en mente, asegurándome de que ciertos puntos esenciales, de enorme trascendencia, son interpretados correctamente, lo que puede requerir un esfuerzo difícilmente exigible a posibles receptores por quien carece de autoridad reconocida: la confirmación experimental en cuestión de la nueva teoría física podría dármela.
Antes de decidir mi próxima acción, esperaré un tiempo prudencial para permitir a la NASA dar la respuesta que pido, ya públicamente (como a través de este foro), ya en privado (a través de mi correo electrónico, si es que no lo han perdido). 

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:01 pm
Report this post

Post Re: Why NASA does not respond to the proposal of Fernan?
I have noticed a choice error of mine committed when trying to specify the new physical theory, which could have influenced (but not justified) the NASA's silence on the realization of the Michelson-Morley experiment aboard the ISS:
The function pondering the influence of each semiparticle of each particle in the universe on the determination of the medial geometry around each point of each instant –see the text of Physical Theory, paragraph following to that of the wave equations of the gravelectric potential (retarded and advanced)– cannot be the absolute value of the individual components of the scalar gravelectric potential because this would imply that the Sun would have a greater influence than the Earth in that determination around this planet, but yes it can be (up to where I can see at present) its square, resulting obvious the simplicity of the way the product of the respective individual components of the scalar and vector gravelectric potentials determines the influence.
Certainly, these failures should not be considered essential and, of course, there may be some more detected: it does not worry me too much, because I have absolute confidence in the success of the essential postulates, and in my ability to easily correct any failure when detected.
I will make the pertinent corrections in the next actualization of the text, to upload to this repository.
I hope to be soon able to give interesting news about my struggle for the experiment in question.

F S-E

He reparado en un fallo mío de elección, al tratar de precisar la nueva teoría física, que podría haber influido (pero no justificado) en la decisión de la NASA de guardar silencio sobre la realización del experimento de Michelson-Morley a bordo de la EEI:
La función que pondera la influencia de cada semipartícula de cada partícula del universo en la determinación de la geometría medial alrededor de cada punto de cada instante –véase el texto de Teoría Fisica, párrafo siguiente al de las ecuaciones de onda de los potenciales (retardados y adelantados) graveléctricos– no puede ser el valor absoluto de la propia componente individual del potencial escalar graveléctrico, pues ello implicaría una influencia mayor del Sol que de la Tierra en la determinación alrededor de ésta, pero sí puede serlo (hasta donde puedo apreciar en la actualidad) su cuadrado, resultando obvia la sencillez con que el producto de las respectivas componentes individuales de los potenciales escalar y vectorial graveléctricos determina la influencia.
Ciertamente, estos fallos no deben ser considerados esenciales y, desde luego, puede quedar alguno más sin detectar: ello no me preocupa demasiado, pues tengo absoluta confianza en el acierto de los postulados esenciales, y en poder subsanar fácilmente cualquier fallo cuando sea detectado.
Haré las correcciones pertinentes en la próxima actualización del texto, a subir a este repositorio.
Espero poder dar pronto noticias interesantes sobre mi lucha por el experimento en cuestión.

F S-E 

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:57 pm
Report this post

Post Re: Why NASA does not respond to the proposal of Fernan?
Should the Michelson-Morley experiment be carried out aboard the ISS?

YES. The Michelson-Morley experiment should be carried out aboard the ISS.

" $200,000 dollars seems a small price to pay. If the most famous null result in science was right, at least we’ll finally be sure. And if it was wrong, then Einstein is no longer king of the universe. No wonder Maurizio Consoli is keen to get started. This experiment could be dynamite. Consoli, of the Italian National Institute of Nuclear Physics in Catania, Sicily, has found a loophole in the 19th-century experiment that defined our modern view of the universe. The experiment established that light always travels through space at the same speed, whatever direction it is heading in and whatever the motion of its source: there is no way to put the wind in light’s sails. Einstein used this foundation to build his special theory of relativity, but it seems his confidence may have been premature. Consoli’s paper, published in Physics Letters A (vol 333, p 355), shows that there might be a wind that blows in light’s sails after all: something called the ether. "

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... smic-wind/

Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am
Report this post
Profile WWW